Sunday 21 March 2010

Firewall006

If you havn't heard this latest release from Firewall Records, I'd sugest you check it out ASAP, its a collaboration between two people who've been championing the sound since day one, and its damn good to see them releasing tunes again, keep it up gents..


The tracks are available all over (see flyer above) however, you can listen and buy them at nu-rave.com:


Firewall006-A: Runnin' Man & Junki Munki 


Firewall006-B: Runnin Man - Exile


I'd definitely advise grabbing both of these, I've been rinsing them for a while and they never fail to impress. Catch you all in that chat, radio kicks off from 1400 (if Owlz is alive) or 1600 if he isn't ;)

1 comment:

  1. Catch you all in the chatroom

    I have got Running Man as a guest on my show tonight from 6pm onwards

    ReplyDelete